The End is In Sight

We are nearly done with our film! Being in the final editing stages is such a relief after the craziness this film has brought. From multiple plot changes and confusion to losing our entire film and having to start over it has been a wild ride. We have begun doing peer reviews and getting feedback from people like our friends and parents. With only a few notes that Lola, our main editor, had gone back and fixed, The Crash is almost complete. This project has been so fun and truly advanced my film making abilities. This includes everything from filming to making the storyboard. I have been much more hand on with this project than I feel I was in my AS level projects and I have loved it. I am truly going to miss this class when I finish this course.

The only final things left for the other aspects of this project is the website and postcard. Lola has sent me her draft of the postcard which I had some notes on. I suggested she add a border and one more additional photo to back up the content. I also reminded her to add the social media links that I had created for our film. Once she does these and anything Jack wants to add then the postcard will be done. I cant wait for you to see it! As for the website it is entirely done, I completed it just after we finished filming. I only had to add pictures from filming. I will also add a link to the final film once it is done being edited. Overall, I would say the website was one of my favorite parts about this project. It allowed me to be creative and create something more than just the film, I loved it. 

Well this is my last blog before you see all of out final work so I hope you enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Reflection

Group Blog: Introductions