Hey there! I'm happy to report that my group and I have finally started filming. We got together over the weekend and got some filming done. We met up at the Galleria mall to film the mall scenes. This was a good start for us so we could get into the groove of filming. The people who came ended up being me, Lola, Jack, and our friends Nate and Tanner. We all got together at the food court to decide the shops we wanted to film in. The first place we went was Pacsun. We had to talk to the workers at all of the stores to make sure it was okay that we were filming. I was behind the camera while Lola, Nate, Jack, and Tanner acted as a friend group shopping at the store. I gave them directions and made sure we had the right angles to portray our story. Next we went to the Apple store and did a similar process of filming. We repeated this process with two more stores to make sure we had a good amount of takes to use. Only in one store we had some issues with filming and not being allowed...
Comments
Post a Comment